- All applicants must adhere and observe the Mission, Vision, Policies and Procedures of Saud International School.
- All applicants must meet the requirements set forth by the Ministry of Education of Saudi Arabia.
- New applications for admission shall be processed after the deadline date for the re-enrollment of our current students as indicated in the calendar of the school.
- Sitting for the Entrance Exams does not mean that the student has been accepted.
The following is vital in order to be accepted:
- Students should pass the Entrance Exams offered by SIS.
- Students should bring previous report cards and letters of recommendation as proof of good conduct from the previous school. Students will be accepted depending on the availability of spaces in the designated classes.
- If space is not available, then the student will be put on the Waiting List with the policy of “First come, first serve”.
- Parents should ensure that all the necessary documents are submitted and they should pay all the necessary fees and deposits required by the school in order for the student to be accepted.
- Applicants who have siblings studying in SIS shall be given preference on the Waiting List, as long as they meet the admission requirements.
- Applicants requesting admission for Grades 10 and 11 have to sit for the Entrance Exams, as long as they have fulfilled all the necessary prerequisites of that grade. As for grade 12 students, they have to submit documentations that prove they have completed their AS level in their previous school.
- Saud International School reserves the right to put the student in the section of the designated class as it deems appropriate.
- Applicants for Pre-School must be toilet-trained prior to joining the school.
- Saud International School respects the subject choice of grade 10-12 students; however, these choices depend on the subject availability and the number of students in that class/subject.
- Students with a visitor’s visa won’t be admitted at SIS as per Ministry of Education Regulation.