Ministry of Education (MOE) stamp

Students who need Ministry of Education (MOE) stamp:

1. Students who finished Grade 12

2. Students who are leaving the country

3. Students who transferred and accepted in another school

Please kindly provide the required documents for stamping:

1. A copy of student’s residence ID and passport.

2. Financial clearance

3. Final exit visa copy or Admission letter from another school

School Calendar
Ministry of Education (MOE) stamp